From: John Emmas (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-09-14 06:54:49

Sorry Joaquin, I'm not trying to drag this out but I wondered if you can
clarify something for me...

On 09/09/2021 12:16, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost-users wrote:

> if you mean for the elements to be allowed in both lists at the same
> time, use tags:

I emailed our main developer overnight - but he seems to think that tags
are only needed when building with MSVC. For other compilers (in his
case, gcc) he's under the impression that elements can exist in both
lists simultaneously by using list_member_hook<> rather than tags.

I'd assumed it'd be the same for any compiler... would you mind
clarifying it for me please? Thanks again,

John