From: Gavin Lambert (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-01-11 22:49:11

On 12/01/2022 10:22, Alessio Mochi wrote:
> Yes, this is a piece of included hierarchy error is show. Thanks in advance
[...]
> 1>Note: including file:
>  E:\boost_1_78_0\boost/serialization/throw_exception.hpp
> 1>E:\boost_1_78_0\boost/serialization/throw_exception.hpp(30,14): error
> C2039: 'throw_exception': is not a member of 'boost'
> 1>E:\boost_1_78_0\boost/serialization/throw_exception.hpp(24): message :
> see declaration of 'boost'

That error at that site suggests that you are compiling with
BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS defined, which in turn means that you need to define
boost::throw_exception yourself before including any boost headers to
define what you want to happen when an exception is "thrown" anyway.
(Typically a call to abort(), possibly among other things.)

Otherwise, you should remove BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS and allow it to throw
normally.

If you're not defining this explicitly in your preprocessor options,
check if you have disabled exceptions in your compiler options.

I'm not really familiar with Qt but google suggests that some older
versions of it disable exceptions by default, but that newer versions
might not. Perhaps you need to upgrade.