From: Julien Blanc (julien.blanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-02-16 07:37:31

Le 2022-02-15 21:30, Ivan Matek via Boost-users a écrit :
> I tried googling, but I found nothing.
>
> I presume that that means it does not exist, but it is possible it is
> maybe hidden under some name I could not think of.
>
> I am ok with using internal header of some library in case it is code
> that is covered by tests.

AFAIK it does not (if, by small_function, you mean a trivially copyable
general function object). We had the need for one at work and finally
wrote it (so it's currently closed source, sorry). For what it's worth,
it's around 100 lines of code (i guess that's one of the reason nobody
submitted one to boost yet).

Regards,

Julien