From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-20 22:08:54

Greetings fellow users, library authors, maintainers, review wizards,
release wizards, and Boost Foundation Board members! As part of our
ongoing effort to continue the revitalization of Boost, a handful of
us have taken the reins to post about Boost on social media. We have
postings on Reddit and Hacker news, blog posts about the new efforts
in Boost.Unordered, and new tweets.

However, we could use your help! Right now the Boost Twitter account
has a measly 957 followers. It would be great to increase our reach,
so I'm asking everyone if they could be so kind as to Follow the
official Boost Twitter account here:

<https://twitter.com/Boost_Libraries>

and then amplify our messages by Liking and Retweeting. Starting with
this pinned tweet, which everyone will see when they visit the Boost
Libraries Twittter profile page:

<https://twitter.com/Boost_Libraries/status/1539003321939202048>

Following the Boost Twitter account will give you up-to-date
information about what is going on with Boost, including articles and
mentions on other social media sites. Here is what we have so far:

<https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/vfdcrz/advancing_the_state_of_the_art_for/>
<https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/vbdr3z/new_boostunordered_containers_have_big/>
<https://twitter.com/hackernewstop10/status/1538622706035343364>
<https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=31801814>

To summarize, engaging with Boost related content on social media will
enhance our profile - any help is appreciated!

--
Regards,
Vinnie