From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-29 15:56:42

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 2:15 AM Mateusz Loskot via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> we have planned the review shortly after the upcoming release of the Boost 1.80.

The review starts in August but there is no rule that says folks can't
look at the library sooner :) The library is in very good shape and
likely usable for your project today (although we do expect bugs to be
found, which will be fixed as they get reported).

Check it out here: <https://github.com/CPPAlliance/url>
Docs: <https://master.url.cpp.al/>

We're glad to answer any questions at any time either on the list or
feel free to open an issue in the repository (even if it is just a
question).

Thanks