From: Ivan Matek (libbooze_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-12-03 13:03:25

I presume not since I could not find it in docs, but decided to double
check.

My motivation is that I would like to limit heavy includes in my
header(since intrinsics for avx512 files are 20k+ LOC on my system), but I
would still like to use proper types in signature of my functions (since
none of them take .args by value fwd declarations would be enough).
So I was hoping for something like iosfwd.

If it matters what part of library I am using:
cpp_int.hpp

P.S. I checked if telling compiler that I do not want arch support for
avx512 would help, but it looks like avx512 intrinsics headers are included
regardless, and even if it was not I would still like to not get into
issues when compiling for HW that supports avx512. :)

regards,
Ivan