From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-04-14 22:25:49

On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 12:39 PM Stephan Brunner via Boost-users <
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> are there any plans to ship precompiled windows binaries for ARM and/or
> ARM64 at some time on SourceForge [1]?
> Currently only a x86 and a x64 build is available there.
> If not, I'll look into building my own version for those architectures.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> [1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-binaries/1.81.0/

No, I don't have a good windows arm/arm64 machine to test on, so don't want
to make binaries I can't at least run a smoke test on. Beyond that, it
would make the build process a lot more complex to run on multiple
machines. The nice thing about i368 and amd64 is that you can run them both
on the same windows install!

Tom