From: Mushtaq A. Syed, Ph.D. (mushtaq.syed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-08-28 16:01:04

Hi:
               My project uses the Boost library. I have installed C:\Program Files\Boost\boost_1_82_0.
               I also built using the bootstrap and .\b2 commands from the command window. This was because all the libboost libraries in C:\Program Files\Boost\boost_1_82_0\stage\lib were missing.
Now when I build my code using Visual Studio 2022, I am getting the above error. I searched my Boost root folder and cannot find boost_unit_test_framework-vc143-mt-x64-1_82.lib; however, I do see libboost_unit_test_framework-vc143-mt-x64-1_82.lib and other libboost libraries but not a single boost library. I don’t know why it is looking for boost_unit_test_framework-vc143-mt-x64-1_82.lib and not libboost_unit_test_framework-vc143-mt-x64-1_82.lib.
Could you please help resolve this?
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Mushtaq

----------------------------
Mushtaq Syed, Ph.D.
Principal Digital Signal Processing Engineer
Verus Research

[cid:image5fd716.JPG_at_ebfac5a4.47a0da54]<http://>

Direct 505-396-7109
Cell 408-514-7821

6100 Uptown Blvd NE, Suite 260
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
verusresearch.net

NOTICE: This electronic mail message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message, together with any attachment, may contain sensitive or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, retention, copying, disclosure, or distribution of said email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please (1) immediately advise the sender by reply email message and (2) delete all copies of this message

image5fd716.JPG