From: Gonzalo Garramuño (ggarra13_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-12-31 22:12:08

I have tried downloading boost 1.76 on Linux from Argentina with:

curl -# -L -o boost_1_76_0.zip.tmp
https://boostorg.jfrog.io/artifactory/main/release/1.76.0/source/boost_1_76_0.zip

and also from the boost web page.  This leads to a redirect to JFrog.  I
tried creating an account with both Google (which led to Invalid
credentials - you might not be a registered MyJFrog user. Please try
again. ) and with a new account on JFrog which sent me an email
requesting my company:

To confirm this request, please include the license owner or any other
support contact associated with your company's subscription approval in
this email thread.

Are the boost libraries at www.boost.org available for free or only
under subscription?  I found I can still download them from sourceforge,
of course, but I would need to patch any dependencies that point to the
older web-site.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarra13_at_[hidden]