From: Samarah Uriarte (Samarah.Uriarte_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-01-08 19:52:40

Hello,

I am using the Boost Redis library to write to a local Redis server and would like to inquire about how a single connection can handle concurrent calls. I have several C++ classes that have their own Boost.Redis connections, but this is leading to ASIO-related hanging behavior that is difficult to debug. I would like to simplify the design by initializing only one connection that can be used by all of these classes instead. I know the "async_exec" method supports concurrency but I wonder if this might cause any future issues with larger workloads.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Samarah Uriarte