From: wickedPlatypus (benny.rodriguezsaenz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-11 08:15:10

Hi everyone:
I have been using Boost for a couple of months in Ubuntu but I have moved into Windows 11 where I am using Microsoft VIsual Studio Community. I have been trying to run a simple code using the CUDA nvcc compiler but I am getting the next errors:

[cid:09f3ea52-8ad8-4931-a32b-f178768de741]
[cid:afc5117d-edf1-4262-be42-601516a4123d]

I want to highlight that the code is working properly in C++. I have tested this code with the next configurations:
-C++14 or C++17 or C++20
-CUDA ToolKit 12.5 or 12.6
-NVIDIA driver 560.81
-Microsoft VIsual Studio Community 2022 17.10.5

The first error message is related to the use of a compiler prior to C++ 20 but even using C++ 20 the error message is still present. Also, I have attached the code to this email. I really appreciate your expertise in this issue. Thank you so much in advance to all of you!!!

image.png
image.png