It was:

bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-7_1" install

Anyway I manually moved everything in C:\Boost\include\boost-1_32\boost to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\boost that solved the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces@lists.boost.org [mailto:boost-users-bounces@lists.boost.org] On Behalf Of Gang Wu
Sent:
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:50 PM
To: boost-users@lists.boost.org
Subject: [Boost-users] Using boost in VS .NET 2003

Hi,

I am trying to use boost in VS .NET 2003. Could someone give me a simple example showing how to make it compiled.

I have run the install:

bjam "-sTOOLS=gcc" install

I saw it created a folder “c:\boost”. But when I , for example,

#include <boost/any.hpp>

in VC++ .NET project. It always complained that “no such file or directory” no matter how I adjusted include path in settings (Tools->Options->Projects->VC++ Directories).

Thank you for any help.