Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz)
Date: 2009-04-12 07:20:28

Folks,

Two months ago Barend Gehrels announced (original message attached
below and linked [1]) on the OSGeo Discuss list ongoing Open Source
project called Generic Geometry Library [2], GGL in short.

This project seems to have value and potential which may interest
members of FOSS4G / OSGeo Community. Thus, OSGeo Foundation
agreed to host this mailing list dedicated to discussions
development and use of the Generic Geometry Library.

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2009-February/005002.html
[2] http://geometrylibrary.geodan.nl/

Welcome and have fun!