Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Convention of headers inclusion
From: Barend Gehrels (barend.gehrels)
Date: 2009-04-13 16:56:47

> Is there any convention about order in which std, boost and ggl
> headers should be included in GGL code?

Good question. As far as I know Boost does not give a guideline about
this. I glanced through some of the boost headers and they usually
include boost headers first, then std headers. This is different from
what I did, I usually put the std headers first. But it makes sense to
first put the boost headers - they might define macro's which change the
behaviour of the std library.

So I would propose the order is:
1) boost headers
2) geometry headers (because ggl might once belong to boost)
  within geometry:
    a) core
    b) strategies
    c) algorithms