Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Hello + some newbie questions
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz)
Date: 2009-04-27 08:36:06

Barend Gehrels wrote:
>> 3)I'm also interrested by your plan for the projection part of ggl.
>>

> Nice, you're probably the first to ask things about this :-).
>
>> - Have you compare performance of ggl and proj4?
>
> It is an automatic conversion of proj4 code. [...]

Barend,

Do you mean automatic that the code of PROJ.4 is automatically
processed by some script/program and C++ template-based output
is generated?

I'm asking because I've spent some time recently on
refactoring the code according to the guidelines, fixing some
annoyances and cleaning warnings.
But, if this code was generated automatically it may look this
refactoring was pointless and will get lost once the C++ wrapper
is being re-generated.

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net