Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Clipping/Intersecting efficiency
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-05-29 10:12:29

Hi Chris,

> While registering the point* the indicated way pass compilation, I now
> have the problem that, at run-time, the output points are created on
> the stack, which obviously fails on a pointer.
I see. Sorry, didn't think about that this morning, but it is obvious.

> Is there a way to somehow define the creator for the point* ?

There is a creator (ggl::make) but do not yet know if this will work (at
least it will not work immediately because it is not yet used by
intersection linestring).

In case of point*, we will get this problem much more everywhere where
geometries are changed. So maybe it is better to have a wrapper.

Let me think about it, I come back to it asap.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net