Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] intersection_segment...
From: Chris Browet (cbro)
Date: 2009-06-25 11:25:13

For my application, I currently only need points (I'm checking intersection
between roads for a specific function).

I can see an application for a linestring and/or segment output but it's not
implemented (or foreseen to be).

BTW, what is the conceptual difference between a segment and a 2-point (or 1
"segment") linestring)?
Conceptually, shouln't a linestring be a vector of segments?

Thanks
- Chris -