Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] a GUI library with ggl support
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-09-21 04:43:32

Hi Stjepan,

Thanks for this message. Andrey contacted me this spring about this and
I was able to compile it. It uses GGL preview 4, which then still had an
error with polygon clipping in some cases, but that is solved now.

What is the state of Boost guigl by the way? It sounds as very interesting.

Regards, Barend