Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] [Fwd: [boost] GGL Review Results]
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2010-02-04 14:15:23

Hi Chris,

Chris Browet wrote:
> I understand. I didn't make the difference between accepted and
> "accepted, but...".

The "but..." is written in this post:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.announce/246

> Sorry if this has already been said, but does "accepted" means it
> already has been merged into the Boost trunk or is it just a formal
> thing until complete acceptance (and inclusion into the next release)?
No and no ;-)

It is not yet merged, and not a formal thing. But there will not be
another review, if we decide that we have processed all but's (in a
positive way), and the review manager agrees with this, it can be merged
into the trunk. As far as I know all this is the normal procedure, no
exception here.

In the meantime you can use the svn-account you already have, or
Boost.Sandbox (but projections are currently not there).

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net