Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] [quickbook] Algorithms quickbook sample
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2010-02-16 17:54:05

Hi Mateusz,

Herewith some feedback on the compilation.
http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/ggl/qbk/geometry/misc/compilation.html

Great it is there and it is looking very good, again.

Some remarks:
- depdendencies typos
- " properly by following instructions..." actually the only thing
necessary is to set the include folder, which is indeed written there,
so we can lower this a bit probably
- compilers, there are more now. It is also compiling on CodeWarrior (at
least the intersections). What is our strategy here? It probably must
run all unit tests. OK, then we cannot mention that one. I tested MSVC
2010 express beta, but didn't do all unit tests either...
- Boost Geometry uses Boost Build, I would mention here that this is for
unit tests. For users, it is really not necessary to use Boost Build
- Extensions: indeed, let's move that to another node, I like the pages
to be a bit concise.
- However, I would include the "Intellisense issues" from the original
page, because that bug really can be a irritating, reviewers mentioned
this and probably were glad by this hint
- The advanced includes might maybe have better overview in a table? I
know it was not like that in the original, but it just occurred to me
now that it might look better.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net