Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] [doc] New draft of Reference based on Doxygen-to-Boostbook
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz)
Date: 2010-03-13 11:21:33

barend wrote:
>> Yesterday I managed to get first good results of processing Doxygen
>> XML output to Quickbook/Boostbook documentation. Here it is:
>> http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/ggl/qbk/
> [http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/ggl/qbk/]
>
> Again, it is giving a very good overview.
>
> So here my feedback, most things are details. Along the way it is a
> whole list now but the main message is: I'm really enthousiastic
> about that page.
> [...]

Hi Barend,

Thank you for the detailed review. They are very good points indeed.

So, I'm going to implement most of your suggestions first and then
follow up with discussion, so we will be able to actually see
what we're discussing about.

I'm working on it today and I'll be back with new version ASAP.

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net