Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] mail message format woes
From: Scott K Warren (scott)
Date: 2010-04-08 15:20:13

Argh! I'm afraid I am making a poor first impression on this list. I just looked at the archives and my last two email messages appear there without line wrapping. Quite unreadable!

The messages looked fine in my mail client when I created them and again when I received them back from the list, but obviously all is not well. I composed them in plain text in hopes of causing as little trouble as possible, but apparently that was a bad idea. This one's in RTF and I hope it looks better in the archive.

If anyone has trouble reading my first two messages and is nevertheless willing to hear me out, I will be happy to re-send them privately. Sorry for the clutter.

skw

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net