Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Problem intersecting linestring & polygon in Xcode 3.2.2
From: Barend Gehrels (barend.gehrels)
Date: 2010-04-09 17:36:54

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the list!

Bruno/Mateusz thanks for fixing the reference. Indeed it probably should
be a const reference, I will look this weekend.

Actually I don't understand the linestring/polygon get_turns message
completely, yet, because it calls the "_generic" version. So get_turns
should work for linestring and polygon. It is tested in
...\boost\sandbox\geometry\libs\geometry\test\algorithms\overlay\get_turns.cpp

where it compiles and runs.

Anyway, the complete linestring/polygon intersection (so after
get_turns) is not yet implemented completetly. So you won't get an
intersected linestring at this moment.

Regards, Barend