Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Problem intersecting linestring & polygon in Xcode 3.2.2
From: Barend Gehrels (barend.gehrels)
Date: 2010-04-26 11:52:10

Hi,

Bruno Lalande wrote:
> Looks like get_turns() should take its policy as const reference to
> enable passing temporaries. Barend can you confirm?

I have checked this in the meantime. It is sometimes useful to have this
policy as non-const, because it changes its internal state and returns
immediately. For example, to check if two linestrings are disjoint, not
all turns (intersections) have to be checked: at the first intersection
it is known as disjoint. So it sets that state and returns.

> In the meantime please try the following and tell us if it works better:
>
> bg::detail::get_turns::no_interrupt_policy policy;
> bg::get_turns<bg::detail::overlay::assign_null_policy>(ls, p, turns, policy);

So this is the way how to do it.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net