Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] box/box clipping
From: Barend Gehrels (barend.gehrels)
Date: 2011-01-04 04:31:34

Hi Arash,

>> No, a line type and a ray type are not (yet) supported.
>>

> Is there a to-do or up coming features list for ggl? I'd like to
> review it just in case there's something I can 'contribute'.

That is very good news! You're so experienced in all this that I'm sure
you can contribute things, and if you are willing to do that, such help
is very welcome.

I'm currently busy finishing for release, that functionality is more or
less fixed, but I will review the lists I had in the past. Besides that
I'm sure that line and/or ray types are very interesting for many users.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net