Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Difference / xor for multi polygons
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson)
Date: 2011-02-28 18:37:36

Barend,

I don't disagree with you. Whether your tests are OK depends on what you find when you investigate Javier's issue. My suggestion was intended to be helpful if it turns out your testing missed his issue.

I know you don't like to see the integer truncation error differences between your algorithm's results and my own. That is why I suggested using manhattan rectangles to generate randomized inputs. The outputs should correspond exactly. You can do a similar thing with 45-degree if you scale up by two. How are you validating the result of your random tests currently?

Thanks,
Luke