Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Polygons formed by the intersections of several lines
From: Vishnu (vrang3)
Date: 2011-04-05 16:18:37

Does boost-geometry have functions to obtain a list of polygons formed by the
intersections of multipe lines? Consider the case when strands of spaghetti
fall on the floor. The strands may intersect other strands at one or more
points. Some sets of points may form a closed polygon but others may not.

So far, I haven't seen the capabilities to get this from the existing
documentation. I also searched this archive and didn't see anything that
pertains to the above, but I thought I'd ask anyway.