Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] box_range is not a valid range
From: Barend Gehrels (barend)
Date: 2011-05-03 12:43:13

Hi,
> That's fairly easy. Almost just copy and paste code of box_rang/box_iterator. I've also removed some unnecessary test since it seems iterator is always compared with other iterator of same range.

Thanks for your code. I didn't understand before that you meant making
an inner class of the iterator. Good idea of course.

We're using the box_range internally, and not the iterator. Same for
segment and some others (e.g. closing_iterator). I don't expect the
iterator alone to be important for users, because if you have a range,
you automatically have the iterator functionality.

So we might create private classes of them. Do people agree?

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net