Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Problems with the difference between two polygons
From: Barend Gehrels (barend)
Date: 2011-07-26 21:07:09

Hi Enrico,

On 26-7-2011 21:01, Enrico Leoni wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Barend Gehrels<barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> I'm curious to the results of your benchmarks.
> See this link: http://preview.tinyurl.com/4378lyp
>
> "correct" and "unique" are not used.

Thanks! It is interesting.

I'm not yet experienced in using C++ in .NET, so I have to get used to
this code style. Aren't you afraid that you are measuring a lot of
copying? I see 2 calls to FromRegionToGglRegion, a call to
FromGglRegionToRegion, within those calls I see nested calls, etc. Well,
I see that for all those libraries, and it will be a minor part, but
still...

I will study it more. It is interesting to see this in a .NET environment.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net