Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] proj4 and boost
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-10 06:36:10

On 9 January 2012 21:56, Guillaume Carbonneau
<guillaume.carbonneau_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> What is the proper way to do a transform of projection (let's say WSG84 to
> mercator) of my using boost geometry and the proj4 library. I've found some
> snippets but not sure how outdated they are.
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/geometry/other/programs/proj4_to_boost_geometry/

The current version of examples is here:

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/geometry/example_extensions/gis/projections/

and look at tests here, where you can see how to use EPSG:

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/geometry/test_extensions/gis/projections/

If you need to find EPSG or PROJ.4 definitions, "+proj ...", check
http://spatialreference.org/

I can provide you with more complete example but not earlier than in 2-3 days.
Let me know if you still need it.

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net