Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] warnings with gcc
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-17 17:47:26

Hi Barend,

you get them only with gcc when calling the functions, this is the bad
part, you never know when you're done with gcc warnings :(

I know it's a bit late but for such minor stuff, maybe the release
team will let us do. Unfortunately I had no time to take care of it
until yesterday, that's why I'm a bit late.
In the worst case, ok, I'll just skip 1.49.

You're welcome for the patch. We're just starting with geometry but
it's already useful :)

How are you doing?

Cheers,
Christophe