Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] polygons with holes
From: jeffpoly (jfw1000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-27 13:30:53

Thanks for your quick response.

>Are you trying to simply display your polygons, or you really need to do
more operations once >constructed? I'm asking because there exist tricks to
have the GPU display a polygon and its holes in >whatever order, without any
analysis.

I do not need to display the polygons, once constructed, I need to do some
operations on each polygon with holes. Speaking about exist tricks to have
the GPU display a ploygon and its holes in whatever order,
actually one thing I want to do is to sort the holes within the polygon, so
that the travel distance from holes to holes is minimum, do you have any
pointer about this also?

Thanks very much for your helps.