Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] union of 2 polygons is wrong.AND an now a DISTANCE bug
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-04 10:26:34

Hi Zachary,

On 4-2-2012 1:04, Zachary Deretsky wrote:

> Here is one more, which I fail to explain:

Thanks again, fixed again. This was not about casting but the so-called
"comparable_type" was defined as the coordinate type. I've added a new
meta-function which is able to promote geometries to either double or
long long (dependant on input). This one is used now and fixes the issue.

This new calculation_type meta-function will internally also be used for
other places where currently integers are promoted to double for
determinant calculation, so side etc. Don't know if that will make it to
1.49, but the distance-fix does.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net