Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] for_each_point and lambda with reference-captures in MSVC10
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-09 13:46:28

Hi Volker,

About my message a minute ago:

On 9-2-2012 19:41, Barend Gehrels wrote:

> One more thing, I did try to compile your input (which succeeds if I
> comment the non-compiling stuff) and adapted it. It compiles and runs
> but... the lambda does not have any effect. I.e. the geometry is
> unaffected. So there are some additional problems.

A bit sent to early - this was a tiny little problem with a missing
reference in your sample.

So now it compiles, runs and has the expected results. Attached my
version (also changed polygon to point but that is a minor detail).

For those who are curious: these are the results.
MULTIPOINT((1 1),(1 2),(1 3))
MULTIPOINT((5 1),(5 2),(5 3))

Nice sample, thanks.

Barend