Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Negative distance?
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-16 16:17:52

Hi Volker,

On 16-4-2012 10:37, Volker Schöch wrote:
> Hi Barend,
>
> any news on this issue? Do you have any idea when 1.50 might be ready? 1.48 to 1.49 was only three months, but I cannot seem to find any hints on a 1.50 roadmap on the boost.org website.

Not yet news about 1.50, actually I'm curious too. The last thing I read
on the list was that the schedule is not determined yet.

So current state is that it is fixed in trunk but still erroneous (for
integers) in 1.49.

In the meantime there are some other things I want to have in 1.50 too
(a.o. that self-tangency for a.o. you, the custom-point-pointers for
a.o. Mats, the buffer that I started earlier, some small things on
integers...). How feasable that all is depends on the schedule (and my
schedule of course...)

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net