Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Fwd: [boost] Meeting C++ - Call for Papers
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-28 05:09:03

On 28 June 2012 05:49, Barend Gehrels <barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 28-6-2012 0:10, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

>>> To be honest, I've been thinking about writing an article about the rtree
>>> implementation, for my PhD ;). Not sure about the conference though.
>>
>> Due to time constraints, I haven't been able to move forward  any of my
>> plans regarding Geometry, so I don't want to make any declarations
>> but perhaps some sort of status of Boost.Geometry talk would be a good
>> idea.
>>

> I think it is a very good idea.

Barend,

I think I will be able to work on that, but it may be hard or impossible
for me to get the right direction and point all the details.
So, if in collaboration (I may need to ask plenty of questions and
request reviews),
I should be able to work on it.

The question is, shall we submit proposal ASAP?

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net