Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] "Overlay invalid input exception" (fixed)
From: Volker Schöch (vschoech_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-18 03:37:47

Good Morning!

> OK that is surprising. I used your (previous) input and it did not fail, both for 1.50 and for 1.51. Just re-checked this. But of course I believe your observations. I will check your other reproductions too.

Well, I was careful to make sure that it is actually the patched code that runs, and that it takes the paths we expect. Nevertheless, the problem may as well be on my end. If you find that you cannot reproduce the problem with the data I attached to my last email, I'd be glad, because that would imply that it should be easy for me to get it to work, too.

Thanks for your cooperation!
   Volker

--
Volker Schöch | vschoech_at_[hidden]