Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [geometry] I/O in boost release
From: alzi (aZiegenhagel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-08 14:36:26

Hi everybody,

I found an old thread in the mailing list archive where you where discussing
to move the I/O stuff from extensions to the regulare release versions.

The thread I am talking about is this one:

http://boost-geometry.203548.n3.nabble.com/Upcoming-changes-in-I-O-formats-structure-td3568889.html

Now my questions is what the current state about this topic is?

I am using the SVG output for quite some time now and it seems to be stable,
but I allways have to use the trunk version, that sometimes leads to
problems because - well, it's the trunk ;)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Albert