Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] convex_hull docs
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-07 19:51:38

On 8 June 2013 00:42, Adam Wulkiewicz <adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I've noticed that something is wrong with convex hull synopsis and
> parameters. Check this out:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/libs/geometry/doc/html/geometry/reference/algorithms/convex_hull.html
>
> It also looks the same in newly created documentation.

It looks the comment is out of sync with the function prototype:

/*!
\brief \brief_calc{convex hull}
\ingroup convex_hull
\details \details_calc{convex_hull,convex hull}.
\tparam Geometry1 \tparam_geometry
\tparam Geometry2 \tparam_geometry
\param geometry \param_geometry, input geometry
\param hull \param_geometry \param_set{convex hull}

\qbk{[include reference/algorithms/convex_hull.qbk]}
 */
template<typename Geometry, typename OutputGeometry>
inline void convex_hull(Geometry const& geometry,
            OutputGeometry& hull)

It looks the function parameters were changed in r76400.

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net