Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Identifying What all works well with Boost Geometry
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-18 08:35:53

Hi,

All our algorithms inherit from boost::geometry::not_implemented in the
primary definition of their dispatch class, which ensures that not
implemented calls are easy to detect at compile-time. In addition, we have
a tool that uses that to produce a report of what's supported for each
algorithm:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/geometry/doc/src/docutils/tools/support_status/

Just compile it and run support_status with no argument (passing "qbk" will
make it output the results directly into the documentation rather than
output the result in raw text mode). As you can see it only checks 2D
though, but I don't expect 3D to be difficult to add. You can always play
with it locally to adapt it to your needs.

Regards
Bruno

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net