Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Identifying What all works well with Boost Geometry
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-20 07:20:20

On 19 June 2013 10:10, Tanjot Uppal <tanjot.uppal_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have pulled in the tool and will give it a try, however I dont think so it
> would give me what exact is required.

I'd completely forgotten about the support_status.cpp utility
pointed out by Bruno, thus I'd suggested to create a table from scratch.

In fact, the support_status.cpp *does* do what you need.
The only issue might be with not the output format, not so friendly
for quick analysis.

So, I have quickly modified the text_outputter.hpp to print geometry
names (abbreviated) in rows and columns of the matrix.
The modified header is attached.

For convenience, here is the result I've generate for today's trunk

https://gist.github.com/mloskot/5821937

(the modified code of text_outputter.hpp is also attached there).

I'm sure it's all you look for.

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net