Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] translation and rotation proposal
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-22 17:12:43

Hi,

MyVector v = return_difference<MyVector>(p1, p2);

OK, what I had in mind was to allow for an interface where users don't have
to specify the return type (the call would just be return_different(p1, p2)
and the library would just determine if a vector or a point is expected).
But I realize your proposal is more aligned with what we generally do right
now in the library. I do have plans to make all return_xxx functions more
convenient, not just that one, and what I was proposing better fits in
those more general plans, so yes we can skip it for now.

Regards
Bruno

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net