Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Intersection of linestring with polygon
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-16 11:12:37

> Thank you Barend. I modified follow.hpp based on your suggestions and it
> fixed my compile errors. Thank you a lot. I assume that these changes will
> be put in the next release of boost. Is that correct?

1.55 is now in beta - it is only open with permission. Maybe we get
permission for this fix, it is quite independent of all the rest and not
risky.

Otherwise it will be 1.56, not a big problem probably but you have to
keep your copy for one version more.

Adam - if you change this, can you commit it as a separate commit?

> Why I am asking is, do
> we need to maintain our own copy of follow.hpp or not.
>
> Thank you once again and keep up the great work and service to the
> programming community,

You are welcome. :-)

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net