Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Run-Time specified geometries
From: Samuel Debionne (samuel.debionne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-25 04:55:22

> Sorry, my time is too short now to check your code in details, perhaps
> someone else will comment on that.

No problem. There's nothing revolutionary in this snippet anyway !

> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/geometry/doc/src/docutils/tools/support_status/

That support status generator is interesting and could probably hacked
to make it a code generator if necessary.

>> Finally I'm wondering if SFINAE could be of any help...
>
> Boost.Geometry tries to avoid SFINAE:
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/libs/geometry/doc/html/geometry/design.html

OK. Let's forget it then.

> By the way, just noticed Bruno has made a few more algorithms variant-aware:

Algorithms "variant-aware", that sounds to be exactly what I'm looking for !

I'll have a look on trunk to see how Bruno is implementing this.

Thanks,
Samuel

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net