Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Bug again in boost::geometry::union_
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-12 10:34:55

Hi Sybren,

Sybren A. Stüvel wrote On 12-2-2014 16:16:
> Hi Berend,
>
> On 12 February 2014 16:09, Barend Gehrels <barend_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:barend_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> OK, so alas that spike is there for some time, sorry for the
> inconvenience. I will mail if this is fixed.
>

> Thanks for all your help so far.

You are welcome.

About the WKT's you mailed, I cannot reproduce the problem with this.
Are you sure you have mailed two input's (0/1) because one of them (or
actually both) seems already output (with spikey features), and one of
them is completely inside the other one...

Maybe you can also generate more decimals because that might be another
reason.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net