Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Geometry Digest, Vol 29, Issue 20
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-20 16:22:17

Hi Aaron,

Aaron Josephs wrote On 20-5-2014 18:27:
> Adam, of course I used optimizations O3 is on, I didn't mean to say
> polygons are in the rtree, I wasn't even aware that you could use
> anything but boxes. As for how the polygons and points look, the
> polygons are medium size, 100's - 1000's of points, a over 2.5k
> polygons, for the points being checked every point will always be in
> exactly one polygon. Regarding the log n point in poly algorithm
> hopefully someone will implement it at some point, I certainly don't
> have the time or geometry expertise.

Please don't top-post, so please answer below the relevant text of the
mail you react on. That is the custom within the Boost community.

One further remark, Boost.Geometry currently does not support anything
with prepared geometries. However, it is not impossible that this might
be done in the future. Indeed many algorithms could profit from this,
often it is a factor X larger.

Thanks for testing.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net