Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Fixing unused variable/typdef warnings
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-04 13:08:51

Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:
> <mailto:adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden]>>:
>

> When I switched to develop branch in the modular-boost and pulled,
> the libs/core/ directory was created but was empty. AFAIR this helped:

For those of you having problems with the updating ModularBoost. Not
only Core was created, also ThrowException. So if directories of those
submodules are empty you must update both:

git submodule update --init libs/core
git submodule update --init libs/throw_exception

Then to avoid problems remove the BOOST_ROOT/boost/ directory and run b2
headers again.

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net