Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] boost::geometry::buffer
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-06 02:14:22

Hi Andrew,

Op 6 jun. 2014 om 03:58 heeft Andrew Hundt <athundt_at_[hidden]> het volgende geschreven:

> Thanks for the feedback. My case is actually a super simple one, just a 5 point ring in the shape of a (rotated) rectangle. Is there perhaps an old version that already exists and would work for such a simple case?

Sure, buffers around convex (assume your rotated rectangle is convex ;-) ) polygons worked right from the beginning. We can release at least that.

Old versions are there in svn in all tagged versions, however only in the develop branch, folder extensions. That can be dropped too in version 1.55

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net