Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] One more compilation error with Boost Geometry 1.56
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-05 21:05:15

Jakka30 wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> I could get rid of these compilation errors by NOT including the following
> header file
>
> #include <boost/geometry/geometries/adapted/c_array.hpp>
>

> Not sure what is causing not to compile if I include this header file. Any
> idea?

AFAIS this file always specializes traits for arbitrary array types.
Maybe it interferes with some of your specializations?
Moreover the purpose of this file is to allow adaptation of an array to
Point concept.

Since you were including this file does it mean that you were using this
functionality to adapt some array?
How did it look like, the adaptation and the array type?
To which Geometry concept you hoped to adapt it?
Do you also have or had other array types adapted to some Geometries
manually?

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net