Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Issue with geometry::buffer / geometry::intersects
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-14 16:34:23

Hi Joan,

joan wrote On 9-12-2014 20:55:
> />It was pre-released indeed, so you used it from the extensions code?/
> Yes, I used it from the trunk revision between 1.55 and 1.56 using the
> extensions code.
> Thanks to the code snipet you provided here :
> http://boost-geometry.203548.n3.nabble.com/Buffer-algorithm-td4025236.html#a4025676
> <http://boost-geometry.203548.n3.nabble.com/Buffer-algorithm-td4025236.html#a4025676>

Ah of course, I remember now

> I experienced the issue updating to the 1.57 release ( 1.56 release has the
> same issue ).
> If there is a workaround for this issue that would be great.

Yes, this is indeed an issue in the 1.57 release. However, it is already
solved in the meantime. I could reproduce this in the master branch, but
not in the develop branch. Several bugs has been fixed there.

So in 1.58 it will be OK again. Sorry for the inconvience. So if
possible for you can you use the development branch for now?

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net